Wednesday 12 March 2014

Make - the travelling stranger

Hi! My name is Make and I am a travelling stranger. Usually I'm afraid of new things, that's why my face looks like this all the time.


I used to live at the streets before Crebat found me.


I love dancing!


And spending time in a dance studio!


Ponies are cool. I'm so happy that I get to drink my coffee from this! Decaf of course. Caffeine is too much for me.



I went to a pub on a Friday evening. It was mental!!!! This absolutely gorgeous girl kissed me..... I fell in love! <3


..... And stayed up til 5.16 am.... Thinking of her!!


I prefer brunettes.


Awesome day! I went to Tate Modern with DLR. It was exciting. Like a roller coaster.



What a beautiful peace of art! I LOVE WOMEN LIKE YOU.


I took a tube to a hotel.. In Helsinki!



It was awesome!!! What a breakast! What a bed! What a shower! Everything! I want to move into a hotel!


Then I came back home... :(


But I got to drink some beer and watch football!!!!!


The best thing ever; Sunday with caramel sauce from McDonalds. Loving it.

I have an absolutely amazing life! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment