Wednesday 18 December 2013

Ben - The travelling pepper


My name is Ben. I'm a pepper, travelling pepper. When I met Crebat I travelled around Greenwich by bus.


I got the chance to go to Finnish Christmas fair and it was A W E S O M E.
I got to taste Finnish beer and I bought all the lovely Finnish food; pea can soup, mustard, salty liquorice, liver pie, rye bread and chocolate!!



Best day ever.

Then I spent a day in central London. 





I love food!

I also got the chance to go to the Barbican centre to see Michael Clark!! I was so excited that I had to make an emergency phone call! 



I have a girlfriend, her name is Suzy! I love her!!


We have had lots of romantic dinners!



I also have a friend, Bill the sheep! He's awesome.


I had a birthday! 


And now I'm old and I had to move to live on my own.


This is my new home street. A bit scary though...


- Ben

















No comments:

Post a Comment